Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Awful cramps at 13/14 weeks? Any experience?

(5 Posts)
SayHelloDoris Wed 17-May-17 07:12:06

It's not really a period pain, more of an uncomfortable pully sort of one. For example, if I get up too quickly sudden sharp pains happen. The same goes for sneezing, which is actually slightly worse sad

It isn't particularly pleasant but it'd be fine if someone could tell me it's normal.

I saw my little one on Monday so I'm hoping it really is nothing but I've not known anyone to get pains at this stage. Too late/early I thought?

I really do doubt it's implantation pain, like DF insists! confused

toomanyloos Wed 17-May-17 07:17:26

Possibly ligament pain. I had angonsing pains when sneezing with dc1.

manyaslip Wed 17-May-17 07:31:14

I get this too - for me it's a sharp, pulling sort of pain around the lower tummy area (on one side or the other) that occasionally strikes when sneezing, coughing, standing up, stretching, etc. Started around 12/14 weeks or so. Pretty sure it's round ligament pain so I'm not concerned. It just means things are growing and stretching!

Holz657 Wed 17-May-17 07:32:47

Yeah I had it really bad, I just mentioned it to my midwife to be sure but she said it's just the muscles softening and stretching. Sneezing was so sore!! I had to grab my stomach.

SayHelloDoris Wed 17-May-17 12:54:41

Thank you for the replies ladies flowers

Feeling much better smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now