Talk

Advanced search

Feeling awful

(4 Posts)
Presh1234 Wed 17-May-17 02:38:16

5weeks 4 days. Been up three times already in the night with the runs and each time I lie down I feel horrendous. If I lie on my side, I feel pressure in my tummy and then I feel ill so have to move onto my back. I have a sore tummy which is a sick tummy, not a crampy tummy. Is this the start of the "morning sickness" that can happen anytime? My stomach is rumbling and gurgling. Or have I just eaten something that didn't agree.

Youvegotafriendinme Wed 17-May-17 03:09:55

Sounds like a normal stomach ache as aposed to morning sickness but I could be wrong. Sorry I couldn't help more. Feel better and congratulations

Rosehyd2 Wed 17-May-17 07:36:28

I'm not sure Presh. I had a huge dinner out last night with friends and I now feel sick, bloated, and achey. I think it's the volume I ate, and that I'm processing things differently now. Yours probably sounds like a bit of both too.

Presh1234 Wed 17-May-17 09:01:13

I think you are right! The volume. I hadn't really eaten yesterday due to various things and then I ate a huge dinner and an hour and a bit later I was in bed. Very uncomfortable though even so early on!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now