Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

When did you first notice your trousers becoming snug?

(7 Posts)
stuckinthehouse Tue 16-May-17 21:11:40

Just that really. I wore some trousers today that I had not worn since getting my bfp and they are definitely already more snug than they were. I'm only on 7weeks4days though and don't recall this happening so soon with my other two pregnancies!

arbrighton Tue 16-May-17 21:44:46

With bloating, on and off during first trimester

Then back in normal jeans 12- 15 weeks then that was it, I popped!

First pregnancy

BentleyBelly Tue 16-May-17 21:46:23

I was in maternity jeans by 10 weeks with my second!

owltrousers Tue 16-May-17 22:01:55

It was seriously what made me take a test! I was a passenger on a long drive and my jeans were digging in like crazy, got home and took a test and BFP!

I'm now 6 weeks and can't wear my normal jeans done up at all, its too uncomfortable!

oliversmummy26 Wed 17-May-17 12:59:11

By 8 weeks I was using a hairband to hold my jeans together and in maternity trousers by 10 weeks, this is my 2nd...

with first I managed to get to 16 weeks before getting maternity jeans..

Jenny1997 Wed 17-May-17 15:34:43

I was in maternity jeans from 10 weeks but didn't buy tops till 24 weeks! I'm now 29 weeks and still wearing mainly normal clothes. This its just down to the fit! If clothes have lots of give in them or are baggy styles they will last much longer. My issue was all my jeans were very skinny and tight fitting.

Bear2014 Wed 17-May-17 15:35:59

Literally from day 1. I was on progesterone pessaries for IVF though, which cause serious bloating.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now