Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

St Mary's, Chelsea & Westminster or Queen Charlotte's & Chelsea?

(4 Posts)
TeamBSL Tue 16-May-17 18:40:24

Hi, newbie here smile I was wondering if anyone can help.
I've just found out that I'm pregnant and we are thrilled flowers
I need to choose a hospital and it's either Chelsea & Westminster, Queen Charlotte's and Chelsea or St Mary's.
It'd be great to hear from anyone who's recently been in any of these maternity wards to help me decide... thanks x

tissuesosoft Tue 16-May-17 18:43:21

I was at the Queen Charlotte. Spotted Hugh Grant! I had fantastic care there (high risk)- the midwives, the consultants, the maternity triage were all fantastic. I had a caesarean and the care afterwards was faultless for me

TeamBSL Tue 16-May-17 18:53:49

Thanks for letting me know about your experience and seeing Hugh! smile
It's such a big decision to make, I'm in two minds at the moment but thinking of taking a trip to actually see the maternity wards, if possible. Has anyone done this before?

TeamBSL Tue 16-May-17 18:53:51

Thanks for letting me know about your experience and seeing Hugh! smile
It's such a big decision to make, I'm in two minds at the moment but thinking of taking a trip to actually see the maternity wards, if possible. Has anyone done this before?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now