Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Scan tomorrow and so anxious

(3 Posts)
NannyPlum82 Tue 16-May-17 17:55:34

I'm approx 12+6 tomorrow and have my scan at 10.30 tomorrow.

I am terrified. This is my fourth pregnancy, and will be our third baby. Our second son was stillborn at full term in 2011.

I had early bleeding with my eldest and youngest boys so we had had early reassurance scans at 6 weeks with them.

I've been feeling crap, although am now getting better and my tummy is huge. I have terrible PGP and have already had to have physio.

However I am still scared. I feel terrified at the thought of going into a scan room. I am scared to go in the same room where they told us our baby had died. I don't want to tell our parents bad news again. I know it's crazy and irrational but I am just so frightened.

I worry that people will say what are you worrying about, you've had a healthy baby since you lost your baby. But my head doesn't work like that.

Roll on tomorrow!

Wolfiefan Tue 16-May-17 17:57:38

Of course it doesn't work like that. Of course you are anxious. But the odds are completely in your favour. Hoping you come away feeling reassured and with a lovely scan picture to keep.

NannyPlum82 Tue 16-May-17 20:11:04

Thanks Wolfiefan xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now