Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks pregnant (I think) symptoms have all vanished???

(7 Posts)
user1490011380 Tue 16-May-17 10:36:41

Hello...
I THINK I am 7 weeks pregnant, I say think because I am yet to have any appointment (have phoned GP again today) as they have previously said MW will be in touch in due course, and I hadn't had a period since coming off the pill in Feb so I'm only guessing 7 weeks from when I felt like I ovulated, and clear blue digital etc.
Anyways, for the past few weeks I have had really sore/tender breasts, slightly larger also, daily, nausea daily and off food I usually eat, extremely hot and tired, headaches, a lot of white discharge... yesterday and today I just don't 'feel' pregnant? And symptoms seem to have gone almost completely... No bleeding or pain? A few funny tummy cramps/twinges? Just so paranoid and scared.
Any hopeful or horror stories welcome. :/
XX

GretchenFranklin Tue 16-May-17 10:46:11

You could phone the MW unit and see if you can have a scan.

Poor you, I remember well the paranoia and fear of the early pregnancy days.

I think symptoms to change a bit. I had a raging thirst for oranges for a week then quite suddenly didn't.

Also twinges, cramps and a bit of implantation blood.

7 weeks is too soon for the MW to find a heartbeat I think.

GirlcalledJames Tue 16-May-17 11:06:20

You can see a heartbeat sometimes ealier than 7 weeks (saw ours at 6w5d).
Symptoms go up and down like crazy so don't worry about that.

user1490011380 Tue 16-May-17 11:57:11

Trying not to worry, thank you, just thinking too much in to it, and am under a lot of stress atm, I know its early days and anything can happen still, but also have read that a lot of people have had similar things happen.
I am getting very period type cramping today and just had a lot of white slimey discharge in my knickers when I went to the loo (sorry), so that's made me feel a bit better. This first initial bit waiting for an appointment or the scan or whatever is a nightmare sad xx

NoOneLikesACrispyTowel Tue 16-May-17 11:58:09

It's totally normal for symptoms to fluctuate. I remember it worrying me with my first and second pregnancy.

This pregnancy the symptoms are constant but it doesn't necessarily mean everything is hunky-dory in my uterus (I'm 7 weeks as well).
My point being, it's totally normal to worry as well so just hang in there a few more weeks and you'll have your scan before you know it.

user1490011380 Tue 16-May-17 12:12:39

maybe I shouldn't have said anything.
It is almost lunch time but I feel so sick x

user1490011380 Tue 16-May-17 14:46:06

I threw up for the first time before lunch, my nausea had normally been around 11/12 previously, so taking that as a good sign? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now