Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Scared something's wrong

(2 Posts)
rosegirlx Tue 16-May-17 08:07:32

Hi ladies I'm currently 11+2 with my first baby and so worried something's wrong I can not sleep at the moment. I have had barely any symptoms except tiredness and sore boobs but even those have virtually gone now. I saw a heartbeat at 5+6 & 7+4 so I know this is a good sign but I'm just so scared I'm going to get to my 12 week scan which is next Thursday and something's going to be wrong. I've also had constipation since finding out I was pregnant and this morning I woke up with really bad stomach cramps and had to run to the toilet TMI sorry. Although it feels a lot better down there now I'm scared this isn't normal? I no I'm probably over thinking this but has anyone had this and it turned out to be fine? I no I should be happy with the lack of symptoms but at least I would have some indication I was pregnant 😩 Thanks x

WellErrr Tue 16-May-17 08:13:13

I had no symptoms with my first. It's totally normal.

Congratulations flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now