Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

silver cross wayfarer chelsea

(5 Posts)
user1494812234 Mon 15-May-17 18:24:46

Hello!
Would love your reviews and your own pictures of this lovely pram! Can't make my mind up!🤔
Thank you! Xx

whoateallthejaffacakes Mon 15-May-17 22:07:06

had a lime green wayfarer 3yrs ago, it was difficult to push on anything that wasnt smooth. DS outgrew carrycot within 3wks. look at mamas & papas armadillo/ocaro range. much better handling etc than wayfarer xo

kel1493 Mon 15-May-17 22:11:54

I love silver cross and knew that was the only brand I'd ever have, but I preferred the pioneer. I think the wheels are better tbh.
My son was in the carrycot (same size) until he was 6 months. It does depend on the length and size of the baby though.

PetalMettle Mon 15-May-17 22:18:26

We had a wayfarer, got on fine. Basket is huge. Easy and quick to fold down. The car seat was handy. Ds was in carrycot until 6 months.
We got rid after a year as he needs an umbrella stroller for nursery

Mummyh2016 Tue 16-May-17 07:14:40

I didn't have the wayfarer but I'd read online about problems with the wheels. I mentioned it to a worker in babies r us when she was trying to sell me the wayfarer. A lady nearby overheard and said her daughter had the wayfarer and it was true, there were problems with the wheels. We went for the ocarro. I originally wanted a silver cross pioneer or surf 2 but they wouldn't fit in the boot of my car (Nissan juke).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now