Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

So how did your friends and family take your BFP news

(7 Posts)
MummySu1111 Mon 15-May-17 11:40:03

Was thinking about what my boss said to me a few years ago when I announced my news... 'oh, what age are you?' Erm, Im 39...was my reply. Felt like I had commited a crime haha

Oysterbabe Mon 15-May-17 11:50:37

I can't wait to tell my parents after my scan just so they STOP FUCKING ASKING. I have a DD and they ask me if I'm having a 2nd every single time I speak to them.

Scroobius Mon 15-May-17 11:50:38

Haha on the other hand my boss just said yeah we were expecting it eventually, when you hire a woman of your age hmm

Joyofscreamingjoy Mon 15-May-17 11:53:32

Lots of people (especially in work but also strangers) asked if it was planned & then if I was happy about it which I thought was weird. I had HG & looked terribly ill so maybe it was a reaction to that??

Joyofscreamingjoy Mon 15-May-17 11:54:47

& yy to oyster stop fucking asking About the next one..😂

2ducks2ducklings Mon 15-May-17 13:54:47

Every single person I text a photo of the scan to (I'm not one for big announcements) said things along the line of ' we've been waiting for you to tell us for bloody weeks!'
I know I look like death warmed up, but I honestly thought I'd managed to keep it quiet confused

2ducks2ducklings Mon 15-May-17 13:55:22

My sister asked if it was planned too. She got this hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now