Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Icandy or Egg stroller...?

(9 Posts)
dede124 Mon 15-May-17 10:10:46

Can anyone recommend any of these or anything similar? I have been looking into getting one of these... Going to the baby show this week and hoping to get my travel system from there. Thanks xx

samatamfabahaba Mon 15-May-17 10:51:10

We got the iCandy Peach and I cannot wait to use it! I did aaaaaaa lot of back and forthing much to my DP's displeasure, and it came up top every time.

NotAnotherUserName5 Mon 15-May-17 10:57:33

I have purchased my second peach for this baby. Wish I hadn't sold my last one!
I really love it-excellent quality, easy to manoeuvre etc.

I don't really have much experience of the Egg, but it does look lovely.

confusedat23 Mon 15-May-17 11:31:28

Personally I don't like the Icandys or the Eggs (I know very very odd person!) So I am also getting a travel system this weekend at the baby show but it is the Cosatto Giggle 2 =)

Basically I would say just try them out and ask every question imaginable about both of them, ask if you or DH can try collapsing them and putting them up and then get DH to see how heavy it is in comparison.

Also I would be tempted to haggle and see who has the best offer on for the day... but only because I love getting a bargain lol

Vanannabananna Mon 15-May-17 11:34:28

Love our icandy peach. Used it everyday for 18months and still going strong. My lb has grown out of it now but in loft for baby 2 when it happens!

dede124 Mon 15-May-17 12:35:30

Thanks everyone... I think I'm swaying more towards the Icandy peach 💭. I'm going to try them both at the baby show see how they feel it's so hard to decide and get the right one!

Lelly0503 Mon 15-May-17 12:54:06

I can't comment on the peach but we have decided on the egg- I've had a demo in store and it folds down so easily I also like how it moves and also like what it looks like. The downside is that it's more expensive because the Carry cot is not included. However you may be able to haggle to get this as your going to the baby show. Or they may have offers on etc.

Sparklyuggs Mon 15-May-17 13:00:19

Just a thought but I've gone for the icandy orange rather than peach, it's their brand new one so it'll be at the show. I'm not keen on the look of the Egg. Everyone I know with an icandy raves about them.

Nc0901 Mon 15-May-17 13:45:01

Just to throw another pram in the mix, me and OH loved the icandy and egg but wanted slightly different! We hunted around and eventually opted for the Joolz Geo. very similar in style etc (leather bumpers, modern design) but just felt so much more durable and easier to steer! Maybe have a look at those if you're open minded?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now