Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anxious

(7 Posts)
Presh1234 Mon 15-May-17 08:08:36

I'm so anxious and scared and wondering is it all worth it. Feeling sad. Sorry.

OnNaturesCourse Mon 15-May-17 08:49:01

Sounds like hormones. I do hope you're OK xxx

nosleepforme Mon 15-May-17 08:57:51

its normal to feel anxious and scared. there are gonna be times you want to feel sad, but dont feel sorry about it, it's normal! x

Bubbasmama2017 Mon 15-May-17 09:02:10

I feel like this a lot I think I need to speak to the midwife about it, mine was keen for me to speak up if I feel overly anxious or depressed. Have you spoken to yours?

Presh1234 Mon 15-May-17 09:30:15

No. I don't live in the uk, although originally from there. Feeling quite overwhelmed. Need to make appointment with obgyn for 8 weeks appointment. But need to choose one first.
I think it's because it all happened so quickly, first attempt at trying. 😳.
I'm sure it will be fine but just right now I feel I'm struggling.

user1484167681 Mon 15-May-17 23:53:55

Been thinking about replying since I saw this in the morning, Presh- we're on the New Year baby thread together too smile Are you feeling any better? I empathise- really struggling to get excited or feel happy. Hope you had a nice day, at least.

Presh1234 Tue 16-May-17 04:20:14

Hi All, I feel a lot more positive today. Had a nice long chat with one of my besties at home and she helped me reason with a few things. Had a nice evening out with my husband too but am now wrecked! Another docs appointment today after work for the reading of the heart monitor and a treadmill test and then hopefully I can make an appointment with an obgyn. That's the plan anyway! Hope everyone is ok. Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now