Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

34 weeks maybe labour

(2 Posts)
user1494812234 Mon 15-May-17 02:38:53

Hello, probably just over thinking things!
I went for a walk today and got out the car and straight away had a lot of pressure down there. Walked further and had sharp pains coming and going for about 10 minutes.
I've need to pee a lot more then usual and I've been having very runny loo runs.. 💩 also had very bad back pain on the way back to the car after the walk to the point I needed my partner for support to walk!
Had a midwife appointment last week and she said I was very low and should pack my bags just incase...
Could this mean anything?
Thank you for any advice in advance!smile xx

guineapig1 Mon 15-May-17 03:21:04

Are you still having pains? It could be early labour or it could be braxton hicks. Either way, your maternity notes should have a 24hr number on them for the labour ward - please give them a ring and ask to be checked. If it early labour they may be able to stop it and/or may give you steroids for the baby's lungs. They can espresso that you and the baby have the best possible care. If it is a false alarm - no harm done.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: