Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

my symptoms have gone??

(8 Posts)
nosleepforme Mon 15-May-17 00:06:07

i am right at the beginning of my pregnancy and have had the sore breasts, tiredness and lots of heartburn. i've been feeling fairly stressed over the past couple of days, and am really nervous. i have had mc's before due to being too stressed. i dont know if im going crazy, but my pregnancy symptoms have just disappeared! no spotting or blood at all and no cramps or unusual pain. should i be worried?
thanks all for your support xxx

tootsieglitterballs Mon 15-May-17 07:01:47

How many weeks are you? For me, At about 7 weeks (I think) all mine completely stopped for a day or so and came back with a vengeance a couple of days later.

I'm 12+3 and the past week they have eased up a little, but I've been ill so I'm not sure if I've just not noticed them as much.

ineedamoreadultieradult Mon 15-May-17 07:05:23

All my symtoms stopped for about a week at about 8weeks then I had quite a large bleed. The symptoms vame back and the baby in question is now 7. Try not to worry.

nosleepforme Mon 15-May-17 08:53:29

thanks ladies!! the only reason i am worried is because i am 5 weeks, so thought it was a little early for that to happen

MissBax Mon 15-May-17 11:01:25

When all my sickness etc stopped I worried too but am now 25 weeks pregnant smile so just relax
Also - there's no scientific evidence that stress causes miscarriages

jinglebellmel Mon 15-May-17 15:37:13

Mine came and went for days at a time throughout early pregnancy, I was convinced on more than one occasion that it had all gone wrong, but currently 34 weeks x

iluvgin Mon 15-May-17 15:41:45

My sore breasts and tiredness pretty much resolved at 6-7 weeks but all was fine.
Fingers crossed for you x

nosleepforme Mon 15-May-17 17:29:13

thanks for all your advice and support. feeling very reassured! really appreciate it x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now