Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Did you get more stretching pains with #3?

(6 Posts)
WeasleyWoman Sun 14-May-17 21:25:33

I am pregnant! (Not told anyone else yetwink)
V faint line on test and am not due on for at least another 12days, shouldn't have tested but did because I had such bad period like pain. I remember the midwife telling me when I complained about after pains post partem after dc2 that it always hurt more shrinking back second time (assuming she meant uterus). Am I in for more pain now its stretching out for number 3?

Mumofawarrior12 Mon 15-May-17 05:58:38

Wow you got a positive already?
Congratulations. No advice on 3rd time round but I recently had my 2nd child and the after pains were awful
Best of luck hun.

user1471495191 Mon 15-May-17 06:03:27

I had terrible after pains with my first and I'm now expecting my 2nd. I remember watching the clock waiting for the time I could take my next dose of painkillers. Ebf made it worse. I just tried to tell my myself it meant my body was getting back into shape (which it did very well). Am following though as I am terrified by the idea of pains getting worse each time.

WeasleyWoman Mon 15-May-17 06:45:52

I know its super early. Have taken a test every morning and the line is getting stronger! Dr Google suggests my 4day period may just have been an "implantation bleed" but that seems wishful thinking. Am holding off telling anyone until my period is due...

stuckinthehouse Mon 15-May-17 09:08:53

I'm also pg with #3 (7 weeks) and had period pains around the time af was due, which I never had with my previous two. I am now also having far more twinges down there than I ever remember (e.g. when I cough or stand up too quickly)

Fruitcorner123 Mon 15-May-17 21:45:49

Me too. I got period pains day before my period was due and was disappointed but the period never came and the period pains continued. Now 21 weeks. It wasn't like that with my other two pregnancies.

I still get more twinges and growing pains than before.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now