Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

symptoms starting at 12 weeks ??

(8 Posts)
FluffyEwok Sun 14-May-17 11:12:57

Hi all. I'm 12 weeks and for the past week I've been getting blocked nose and a sore throat. I've also been weeing every twenty minutes for about two hours before bed. I then wake once or twice in the night so I'm exhausted in the day. I've checked my wee at work no infection. Why had this suddenly started at 12 weeks?

arbrighton Sun 14-May-17 11:33:28

Hormone levels change and maybe a little bit of pressure on your bladder as your uterus grows.

Sorry to say that the peeing is only going to get worse the further on you get. I'd love once or twice a night.... And wait til you are being kicked in the bladder!

FluffyEwok Sun 14-May-17 12:38:00

my skin is terrible too. I cried for two hours last night over a dog from Instagram dying. I've never met the dog but it's the same breed as mine. I'm a nutter

iamreginaphalange Sun 14-May-17 12:46:51

Congrats on the baby x

You're not a nutter! It's the hormones dear.

FluffyEwok Sun 14-May-17 13:34:41

I'm worried something is wrong I feel terrible I'm too warm and can't stay awake

arbrighton Sun 14-May-17 13:39:42

oh my eczema has been worse throughout pregnancy too.

And let's not talk about constipation, sleeplessness, heartburn.

You can't stay awake as it's the first trimester and you're growing a new person/ placenta/ extra blood vessels.

Too warm is normal too.

Don't let anyone kid you on that pregnancy is all wonderful and roses. I have had a relatively straightforward pregnancy so far, and i still feel like gently warmed crap a lot of the time.

Sakura03 Sun 14-May-17 13:41:33

Hi Fluffy I'm 13w6d and just had my scan on Thursday, have you had yours yet? I'm peeing loads too and constantly thirsty so I guess it goes hand in hand. I've been getting up twice a night to pee for the last three weeks. I assume you're taking your multi vits? I've heard it's normal to get quite hot, not happend to me yet, in fact I've had evenings where I was freezing cold and couldn't get warm.

FluffyEwok Sun 14-May-17 14:09:30

I had a scan due to bleeding which was fine I was 11 weeks then. My proper scan is on Tuesday this week so hopefully all will be well. I'm weeing it's clear but it's tiny amounts. I havent taken folic acid for a few days as I'm over 12 weeks but might take up to my scan. I've taken it for the 18 months we ttc so I'm guessing my levels are high enough

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now