Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Light Bleed

(3 Posts)
xagirlwholovesglitterx Sat 13-May-17 15:40:20

hi girls.

long story short, i had a miscarriage in February at 6 weeks. it started with the odd spotting. and then the week later it became more and more acknowledgeable and then just became a full blown mess sad

i am now pregnant again but noticed at what they is around week 6 (from last period) i had a pink bleed on 5th May dinner time. was once had nothing at all the rest of the day. obviously given the past i panicked. but tried to slow down and relax. then i had the odd spot here and there and by dot i mean if i wasnt checking my tissue consistently you wouldnt of noticed it. however, today 13th may ive been to the toilet and ive noticed abit of stringy discharge with abit of blood. again only slight.

should i be concerned?
Ive had the odd twinge here and there and feel extremely tired (but might have to do with a 3 year old) and had fuzzy-heads / headaches / dizziness ive had alot of.

thanks smile

Shainamarpia Sat 13-May-17 16:26:16

I'm really sorry that happened.

If I were you I would go to/phone the early pregnancy unit at your hospital. Better to be safe and make sure everything is okay.

Definitely go get checked out.

Jessiecat27 Sat 13-May-17 18:10:06

I agree, go to your nearest early pregnancy unit, I went to mine on Wednesday with bleeding and they've told me I have a cervical polyp which they think is causing it but they're going to scan and test on Monday to make sure its okay. Just put your mind at ease!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now