Talk

Advanced search

Superdrug tests

(17 Posts)
Beckyblue124 Fri 12-May-17 19:12:04

Ok, so every single early detection Superdrug pregnancy test I do I get a very visible pink second line, within time frame. However every other single type of brand is negative??? Why would this be? sad

Beckyblue124 Fri 12-May-17 19:24:29

I should add that this has been going on for weeks! So it's not just it's picked it up early

SheRaaarghPrincessOfPower Fri 12-May-17 19:26:25

Superdrug are tests one of the best ones you can buy for early detection. How many weeks have you had positives?

MrsCharlieD Fri 12-May-17 20:11:12

There are loads of threads on here about the superdrug tests giving false positives. I'm really sorry but I wouldn't trust them.

Hotpinkangel19 Fri 12-May-17 21:48:23

Awful tests! Don't trust them!!!!

MaryShelley1818 Sat 13-May-17 07:41:50

Definitely don't trust them, notorious for giving false positives.

NoOneLikesACrispyTowel Sat 13-May-17 08:34:40

THEY ARE NOT ONE OF THE BESTS ONES YOU CAN BUY!

I wish people would stop saying this!

They are currently the worst you can buy and they should all be recalled.

Beckyblue124 Sat 13-May-17 08:56:26

Thanks everyone for your replies! I'd heard nothing but great things which is why I've kept trying! sad bet they're breaking a few hearts at the moment ...

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 13-May-17 11:36:03

This is mine.... was not pregnant. Why do people think they are so great?

jinglebellmel Sat 13-May-17 17:00:44

I've always found them pretty good, but does seem odd if the line is v clear and you still aren't getting a line on others. Personally I swear by the asda early detection tests, cheap and gave a positive earlier than superdrug or first response. Maybe try one of those or a first response - if the superdrug test is correct I'd expect to get a positive on either of those brands too. Good luck

jinglebellmel Sat 13-May-17 17:04:25

Also when people say they get false positives, I thought that was practically impossible on a pink dye test? Superdrug tests are supposed to be one of the most sensetive according to the hormone levels you need for a positive, is it possible that some people are detecting a v early pregnancy which then doesn't progress? I hope that doesn't upset anyone, it's not intended too, it just always seems a likely possibility to me when people say they've had a false positive on an early detection test.

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 13-May-17 18:20:56

Nope, definitely not!!! 100% was never pregnant at that time.

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 13-May-17 18:21:47

I've had 2 early miscarriages/chemicals. Definitely wasn't that x

cookielove Sat 13-May-17 18:24:03

I had the same sad

cookielove Sat 13-May-17 18:24:31

So frigging faint but got my hopes up!

jinglebellmel Sat 13-May-17 20:44:37

Sounds like there is an issue with them then, not good, can only imagine how disappointing that is for anyone who gets a false positive.

Beckyblue124 Sat 13-May-17 20:52:21

Yeah I've had so many I've lost count. All a very very visible pink line. But after weeks of this I can't imagine that no other test would pick it up. Heartbreaking when you're led to believe you have a little one on board

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: