Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Positive or evaporation line?

(6 Posts)
JDAD12 Fri 12-May-17 18:21:29

I am new here and already posted in the wrong place the other day 🙈 my period is due in 3 days, but I've been having pregnancy symptoms so I took a test Tuesday. Was negative then when I went back a few hours later it had this pink/white line in it. Could this be a faint positive or just an evaporation line? I've been having really bad tiredness which I had with my first born, my boobs are really big and sore, my heart burn has returned. I have attached a picture to show the line that appeared. Would I be having symptoms this early? Has anyone had anything like this and been pregnant.
I had faint positives for about 2/3 months with my first, took a while to get a strong positive. Thank you xx

Mumofawarrior12 Fri 12-May-17 18:25:37

Hi hun. I too have just taken a test as my boobs are really tender and I feel shattered. My cycles are all over the place but app tells me my period is 4 days late.
I took a test it was negative but after 20 mins a faint line showed up... not sure if positive or evap line.
I can see the line on yours. Fingers crossed for you xx

haveacupoftea Fri 12-May-17 18:27:44

Looks like an evap I'm afraid but worth trying another one just in case.

JDAD12 Fri 12-May-17 18:29:07

I can definitely see a line on yours! Looks positive to me! Mine where like the ones on ours for ages when I was pregnant with my son and he's now a happy healthy 11 months old! Congratulations if it turns out you are xxx

Mumofawarrior12 Fri 12-May-17 18:31:01

Do you think JDAD12
I'm gonna wait till Sunday and if still no period il retest... if I am then it should be darker xx Best of luck with yours hun. Xx

JDAD12 Fri 12-May-17 18:32:56

Right back at you @Mumofawarrior12 xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now