Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm slightly worried...

(5 Posts)
emilyjayne5 Fri 12-May-17 11:03:12

I've had this headache for 2 days now and my feet and fingers are like sausages! I've also had this rib pain on my left side but I don't want to ring the Midwifes because I don't want to feel like the girl who cried wolf! I've been to pregnancy assessment a few times in this pregnancy with reduced movement and I feel like they know who I am! I'm not feeling 100% well in myself but I don't know if I'm just coming down with something or should I be worried about preeclampsia?
Please can anyone help/advice me?!

Oysterbabe Fri 12-May-17 11:05:00

You need to call. Preeclampsia is not something to take chances with.

confusedat23 Fri 12-May-17 11:20:00

Please call the hospital OP... Very high chance if you are showing all the symptoms.

CherriesInTheSnow Fri 12-May-17 13:25:32

Midwives at the hospital will never make you feel silly for calling, even if you have to come in multiple times.

Please ring them very urgently, this symptom's combined are highly indicative or pre-eclampsia . It could be something else but suspected pre-eclampsia needs to be investigated ASAP. Let us know how you get on flowers

Spam88 Fri 12-May-17 13:39:07

You're ticking all the boxes for pre-eclampsia there OP, I hope you've called your midwife now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now