Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Maternity wear

(5 Posts)
iemma321q Fri 12-May-17 07:01:07

Hi all

Can anyone recommend somewhere I can buy a maternity zip up hoodie? Alternatively has anyone seen any reasonably priced summer maternity jackets? Just like in my previous pregnancy I'm finding maternity wear to be a nightmare and just don't seem to be able to make myself even look half decent so any advice would be useful. I'm in the uk by the way.

Thanks

manyaslip Fri 12-May-17 07:24:01

Have you tried the Gap? http://www.gap.co.uk/browse/division.do?cid=97742&mlink=97742,13295944,EUDPP_DT_Mat&clink=13295944

There are some hoodies in their maternity fitness collection and lots of other casual wear.

dede124 Fri 12-May-17 08:33:42

Asos have some nice maternity clothes x

mummabubs Fri 12-May-17 11:05:49

Oooo I hadn't looked at GAP yet! I'm also hunting for hoodies as ASOS doesn't seem to do them.

Oopsypoopsy Fri 12-May-17 13:13:24

Top shop maternity wear is nice. As the weather is getting nicer I would suggest just keeping it simple, ive opted for leggings and vest tops with various cardigans, maternity and ones I had already and also plain knee length dresses in jersey fabric are very flattering and easy to wear again with a cardigan or blazer. I've been wearing trainers (adidas gazelle, are nice, go with everything for a casual look and come in many colours, I have a black pair and an off white pair) with everything and just started on flip flops on sunnier days. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now