Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

Bleeding in early pregnancy

(7 Posts)
user1494424967 Wed 10-May-17 15:09:18

Hi all Im Around 6 weeks pregnant, yesterday morning I had blood when wiping (sorry if tmi) which then has turned into a very small amount every time I wipe (bright red) I have very faint stomach cramps also. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this and if I should prepare for the worst.thankyou in advance

Lolabee Wed 10-May-17 15:13:22

I had similar and gp organised for me to go to the EPU

Hopefully they can give you an appointment to see what's going on flowers

user1494424967 Wed 10-May-17 23:40:20

Thankyou for replying did you go on to have a healthy pregnancy? I have an epu tomorrow I just want to have an idea around my chances of it being okay

Lolabee Thu 11-May-17 07:11:29

I hope it is all ok from here onwards, it was only Monday and we saw baby and heartbeat measuring at 8+3.

The worry doesn't truly go away although it is very reassuring that bubs is OK. smile

twinkle1972 Thu 11-May-17 07:28:29

I had same last year and was sent epu. Good luck today let us know how it goes

BlueeSpottyTiger Thu 11-May-17 07:53:51

I had 3 heavy bleeds with my dd, was sent epu with this first one and had a scan everything was okay.. happy and healthy 15month old now..Goodluck xx

mummabubs Fri 12-May-17 11:25:25

I had bleeding at 7 weeks and went to EPU- now 19 weeks. Hope the appointment was good news OP x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now