Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding in early pregnancy

(7 Posts)
user1494424967 Wed 10-May-17 15:09:18

Hi all Im Around 6 weeks pregnant, yesterday morning I had blood when wiping (sorry if tmi) which then has turned into a very small amount every time I wipe (bright red) I have very faint stomach cramps also. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this and if I should prepare for the worst.thankyou in advance

Lolabee Wed 10-May-17 15:13:22

I had similar and gp organised for me to go to the EPU

Hopefully they can give you an appointment to see what's going on flowers

user1494424967 Wed 10-May-17 23:40:20

Thankyou for replying did you go on to have a healthy pregnancy? I have an epu tomorrow I just want to have an idea around my chances of it being okay

Lolabee Thu 11-May-17 07:11:29

I hope it is all ok from here onwards, it was only Monday and we saw baby and heartbeat measuring at 8+3.

The worry doesn't truly go away although it is very reassuring that bubs is OK. smile

twinkle1972 Thu 11-May-17 07:28:29

I had same last year and was sent epu. Good luck today let us know how it goes

BlueeSpottyTiger Thu 11-May-17 07:53:51

I had 3 heavy bleeds with my dd, was sent epu with this first one and had a scan everything was okay.. happy and healthy 15month old now..Goodluck xx

mummabubs Fri 12-May-17 11:25:25

I had bleeding at 7 weeks and went to EPU- now 19 weeks. Hope the appointment was good news OP x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now