Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Size

(7 Posts)
Hotpinkangel19 Sun 07-May-17 08:53:29

I'm 6 weeks 3 days pregnant with DC4. Already I am so bloated and huge!!! My clothes are feeling tight? Is this normal with subsequent babies? X

InDubiousBattle Sun 07-May-17 09:00:28

I only have 2 dc but in my experience yes, I was loads bigger, earlier with dd! With ds (my first) I didn't need maternity wear until 20+ weeks, with dd it was more like 10!

Lolabee Sun 07-May-17 09:02:46

I'm confirmed 8wks (had early scan yesterday!) And I'm already in maternity bras for daytime and sleeping. Did the need them with 1st baby.
I will need to buy some new tops soon but want to put it off as long as possible!

Intransige Sun 07-May-17 09:03:17

With DC2 my stomach muscles gave up on me quite early on. I was definitely showing by about ten weeks, vs about 20 weeks the first time. I was also bloated with both pregnancies for most of the first trimester so that didn't help!

LloydColeandhisCoconuts Sun 07-May-17 11:27:56

Yep, at 12 weeks I had a noticeable bump but I had a flat stomach first time round. In fact was smaller as I suffered from so much sickness. Now, at 26 weeks, I'm massive and my female work colleagues keep on reminding me of this. "Are you sure there's only one in there?" "You're looking really big today!" "Is the other baby hiding?"
FFS

Be prepared for that! smile

vickifaith Mon 08-May-17 18:51:44

I went huge with my first and this one very early on! I'm now 26 weeks and growth seems to have steadied - think it starts with bloat then that reduces and baby starts to over take! Alarming though isn't it!!! Xx

Hotpinkangel19 Mon 08-May-17 21:00:04

Oh no!!! I'm honestly so fat at the moment!!!!! Bloating is so uncomfortable!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now