Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Brand new to this game! [confused]

(7 Posts)
mandylougold Sun 30-Apr-17 17:05:41

Hi all! So I literally found out on Tuesday that I'm pregnant. I have so many questions and concerns and need some help all round really!

From my calculations - I think I'm 3-4 weeks. It all started when I thought I had my period - but I stopped bleeding after a week (normally 5 days) and it turned to spotting/only found blood when wiping. (sorry, TMI!)

I don't have a doctors app until Friday. I've definitely had throes of morning sickness. Thursday, I'm 98% sure I was dying. Friday, I was fine but got nauseous in the evening. Saturday, was nauseous in the morning but today I have nothing. I still have a little bit of coloured discharge when I wipe. I do have the odd cramp but I'm worried because I'm not feeling sickness anymore. Is this normal? Friday is so far away - and I'm majorly frightened that they'll test me and say I'm not pregnant sad

MrsGsnow18 Sun 30-Apr-17 17:07:26

Have you taken a home pregnancy test?

mandylougold Sun 30-Apr-17 17:08:44

Yes I have. I've taken 3. A cheap one, a Boots digital one, and a Clearblue week counter one. They are all positive. But I'm worried about a chemical pregnancy

onedsrightnow Sun 30-Apr-17 17:11:54

Sounds like you are more than 4 weeks especially if you have morning sickness. Until you have a scan, you count from the first day of your last period. You should be able to

mandylougold Sun 30-Apr-17 17:13:43

The problem is, my periods are so randomly irregular. Like, I can go for months without one. So I don't really know where I'm at - I assumed my bleeding was implantation?

onedsrightnow Sun 30-Apr-17 17:15:48

Sorry posted too early! You should be able get a more accurate date after scanning.

mandylougold Sun 30-Apr-17 17:17:07

It's the waiting right now that's the hardness. The face that I've had morning sickness, then it disappears is worrying me slightly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now