Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mr muscle cleaner in mouth

(6 Posts)
m33r Sun 30-Apr-17 16:11:56

One anxious mummy so please be kind...

Today my two year old put mr muscle nozzle in his mouth. It was on stop so he couldn't have 'drank' it but in a panic I put it to my own mouth to see if he had a 'taste'. This was so stupid as I am also 26 weeks pregnant.

I called nhs 24 who said we were both fine but they didn't ask me ingredients or anything. My LB also kept saying he felt sick so 'phone doctor' but he repeats everything at the mo so not sure if he had heard me say something.

Should I worry about my LB - having images of those batteries which gradually wear away the organs without you knowing til it's too late?

Should I worry about my unborn baby? Beside myself that I have done serious damage. I don't even touch bleach in pregnancy usually.

Anyone help? X

llhj Sun 30-Apr-17 18:33:55

You have absolutely nothing to worry about on either count. Please relax.

OneTimeintheSunshine Sun 30-Apr-17 18:35:24

Really, don't worry about it.

m33r Sun 30-Apr-17 19:13:30

Thank you both. Is it just that it's non toxic or that neither of us will consumed lots? Thank you again x

llhj Sun 30-Apr-17 19:17:26

It's not hugely toxic unless you're swallowing a significant amount and you've not consumed anything. So you're clear. Do not worry.

m33r Sun 30-Apr-17 19:48:42

Thank you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now