Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

38 weeks and bump and boobs shrinking??

(4 Posts)
user1492962279 Sat 29-Apr-17 16:02:20

Is it normal to feel your bump and boobs smaller nearer the end of pregnancy? My bump has completely changed shape and isn't as uncomfy anymore, baby still moving regular but I'm definetly smaller and not as hard? And my boobs were swollen for months and now aren't tender or uncomfy maybe even slightly smaller? Am I imagining this or is it normal? I feel comfort just now than I have my whole pregnancy but can't help but think that can't be right? 🙈😂 first time mum so this is all new to me

hexagon01 Sat 29-Apr-17 16:22:58

I am exactly the same, I thought it was maybe to do with the baby's head moving into my pelvis and creating more space?

Funnyonion17 Sat 29-Apr-17 16:25:36

It's the baby dropping i to your provide, stops everything pushing up. Plus sometimes the baby moves back to back and then the bump is a bit squishy.

Them big boobs will be back soon after birth, albeit bigger and solid for a week ish.

Funnyonion17 Sat 29-Apr-17 16:25:56

Pelvice, FML not provide ha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now