Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

TENS hire. Looking for recommendations please.

(6 Posts)
Lucinda15 Sat 29-Apr-17 15:24:38

Looking to hire a TENS machine for labour. I did for my son 6 years ago but can't remember for the life of me which model or where I hired this from. Is it still more cost effective to hire than to buy? If so, can anyone recommend a model and company to hire from?

Thanks. X

DeliciouslyHella Sat 29-Apr-17 15:26:09

I bought mine last time and it worked out cheaper than hiring the same model. Might be worth keeping your eye out for deals.

MrsBellefleur Sat 29-Apr-17 15:28:15

I hired one from the hospital with dd1 before my due date.

With dd2 I didn't bother getting one but my midwife found one for me during labour anyway so didn't have to pay!

troodiedoo Sat 29-Apr-17 15:30:48

Got mine from birth ease think it was 20 odd quid for six weeks and 3 weeks extra if you need it. Think the model is about 60-70 to buy.

MoonlightMojitos Sat 29-Apr-17 15:38:52

I've bought this one www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000A1QKG2/ref=aw_wl_ov_dp_1_7?colid=339149GO1MSC0&coliid=I5TWDNZ5RUANL&tag=mumsnetforum-21

Haven't used it yet so can't say how it is but it's got all good reviews and is the same price to buy as I saw for hire ones so I decided to go for that instead of hire.

greenlizard Sat 29-Apr-17 19:22:44

I got mine from boots.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now