Talk

Advanced search

Baby braining...what have you done?

(15 Posts)
halfbuffy Sat 29-Apr-17 09:55:32

Really fancied some rice pudding for breakfast...36 weeks pregnant so I'm just making the most of it!

But I've baby brained and ruined it!

I opened the tin and then spent ages draining the juice out until it became a stodgy mess...I feel like I thought I was draining tuna or something?!

BAH! Examples of baby brain while I work my way through this chewable mess!

glitterglitters Sat 29-Apr-17 10:03:17

Left my handbag outside on the recycling bin at my house whilst at my father in laws. It was there for three hours with my purse, keys, phone etc in. How it didn't get stolen/house broken into I do not know!

Camnico Sat 29-Apr-17 10:04:20

I put my phone in the fridge when I got juice and spent ages looking for it later!

halfbuffy Sat 29-Apr-17 10:09:01

I keep putting things in the wrong place too!

I tried to make soup the other day, put it in the pan, put the hob on...then put the pan in a cold oven and stood there staring at it for ages. I knew I had some something wrong but couldn't work out what.

Wasn't until I got mad at DP for having the hob on with nothing on it that I realised!

Camnico Sat 29-Apr-17 10:11:33

Lol.. the joys

Btw it DOESNT go away haha. terrifying, I know!

Helbel82 Sat 29-Apr-17 10:22:41

I thought something was wrong with the car when it wouldn't go any further than the end of the drive. Then realised I hadn't actually started it but had just taken the handbrake off and rolled back! grin

kel1493 Sat 29-Apr-17 10:27:03

Nothing. I don't believe in it tbh.

Lemondrop09 Sat 29-Apr-17 10:44:34

I announced our baby is due in September 2016 hmm

Camnico Sat 29-Apr-17 10:46:35

Wow lol, you are very overdue then haha

UserShmuser Sat 29-Apr-17 11:42:13

I put £50 in the bin and a quality street wrapper in my purse.

I forgot my DH's name.

I tried to get in to the wrong car in asda car park and when the keys wouldn't work frantically rang my dad to come out and help. The car I was trying to get in was the same model and colour as one I'd sold a year before. My new car was completely different.

sunbird17 Sat 29-Apr-17 12:00:59

I sprayed deodorant on my wrists instead of perfume.

SairdyJane25 Sat 29-Apr-17 12:01:55

Made my husbands flask of coffee for work, put orange juice instead of coffee in it. The next day put the coffee in sons bottle and sons milk in the flask. Turn the temp dial on the oven but didn't actually turn it on. Went down half an hour late feeling smug I was so organised for dinner to find stone cold uncooked fish pie!! Thought I'd lost a pair of jeans a week ago, convinced I'd thrown them out, just found them in the drawer!! This is baby number 2 and it's so much worse than last time, genuinely worried I'm losing my mind!!

Topsyloulou Sat 29-Apr-17 15:07:26

I went to pick my cats up from the Cattery & couldn't remember their names! Stood there for ages trying to rack my brains & think of it, the man must have thought I was very strange.

user1471547428 Sat 29-Apr-17 20:56:17

Thought it was weird there were only women in the cinema which was showing an action film. Then remembered I was in the ladies' loo.

Smurfy23 Sat 29-Apr-17 21:08:25

Left my bank card behind at the dentist in the card machine...luckily Im so slow to move that the receptionist was able to chase after me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now