Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Constant cramping

(3 Posts)
THirdEeye Sat 29-Apr-17 07:31:51

I'm 12 + 5 weeks and had a scan this week and all was well. However, l woke up yesterday with period type cramping, which got progressively worse. I've had this before (especially at the time I would ordinarily have my period), but this was all day and was painful 😖. I felt somewhat better if l rested but paracetamol didn't really make it any better.

I've got no bleeding but have woken again after not a great nights sleep with cramping again.

Should I speak to a Dr?

dede124 Sat 29-Apr-17 08:09:08

I experienced slight cramping it's when the uterus is stretching to accommodate your baby as they grow. If your worried though speak to you GP or midwife smile

pennysays Sat 29-Apr-17 14:29:19

Same here. I had cramps through my first trimester then all sorts of weird twinges beyond. Do talk to your dr but it's very normal given how much stretching your uterus is doing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now