Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

implantation bleeding, or early period after miscarriage...PLEASE HELP!

(4 Posts)
Allmychildrenhavepaws Fri 28-Apr-17 21:52:43

Hi all, brief info on me, 29, mmc, mc, ds, cmc, mc, still ttc #2

So, ovulation like clockwork on cd 16 after the last 2 subsequent mc's in Feb and March, bbt shot up to 37.2, bbt drop on 9dpo, bbt back up next day to 37.2...been testing and testing, all BFN's...plenty of pg symptoms, sore bbs especially at the sides and armpits with occasional shooting pains through nipples, heart burn, burping, fatigue, migraines, creamy cm, thirst, itchy skin, frequent urination, mood swings, lower back pain and lower ab cramps, nausea, sneezing, severe chills...the list goes on! After the dip on 9dpo (possible implantation) I expected to see a bfp today on 11 dpo, but another BFN! tried super drug early tests as they are even more sensitive than FRER, but nope, not even a squinter! This evening (still 11 dpo) a little blood upon wiping, was red in colour, with some brown stringy bits. I'm not due on for another 2 days and always run like clockwork, even after all my mc's, never spot leading up to period, so all this is very confusing...ive also never had IB so this is a new one to me...im hoping it is, as its still a little early for AF, and given my symptoms continuing, I'm left wondering!

Any advice greatly appreciated. Tia Xx confused

Allmychildrenhavepaws Fri 28-Apr-17 22:09:30

Forgot to add, the bleeding has a few tiny clots...is it possible I'm having another cmc before even getting a BFP? Or can IB have tiny clots? Just odd, as never have early AF, and never has clots, which I why I suspect cmc before being able to get BFP....sad

haveacupoftea Sat 29-Apr-17 00:16:33

You're going to drive yourself crazy OP. If you haven't had a positive pregnancy test you aren't having a chemical pregnancy, your period is just a bit early. Maybe you should consider taking a break from trying to conceive for a month or two - the stress of all that symptom spotting and worry won't be doing you any good.

Allmychildrenhavepaws Sat 29-Apr-17 05:56:03

Thanks for your reply tea I think you're right...the bleeding has picked up today with period style cramps...tiny clots too. Just so odd, I felt 100% pregnant, and given that I've been pg 5X I notice the changes in my body very quickly...i never have pms symptoms that are so similar to pg symptoms, which is why the tiny clots have me wondering if I did conceive, but never implanted properly? Hmmm, guess I'll never know given the lack of +HPT. We're off on holiday in a few days time, then moving house, so a break would be a good idea. Thanks again x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now