Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Well, I guess now I've got to clean...

(3 Posts)
WombOfOnesOwn Fri 28-Apr-17 01:11:31

When I was very pregnant (39w), a friend told me her biggest advice for surviving the baby and toddler years was "Sleep when the baby sleeps. Clean when the baby cleans."

Well, now the baby is 14 months old, and I just watched as he gathered up all the stray packing material from a delivery package and put it in the bin!

Now I guess I don't have an excuse...

Anyway, this one goes out to all you mums and mums-to-be in your last month. Sleep when the baby sleeps -- clean when the baby cleans! Good luck and I hope you will have as lovely a time as I have had!

SaltedCaramelEverything Fri 28-Apr-17 18:26:19

This is brilliant!! Thanks for sharing smile

I think the next step should be teaching baby to clean. Maybe one of those light weight vacuums could be used aged 2 wink

thenewaveragebear1983 Fri 28-Apr-17 21:02:33

My toddler (19mo) loves cleaning! His second word was 'bin', he has his own broom and feather duster. House is still a tip.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now