Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cellulite cream

(6 Posts)
Holz657 Thu 27-Apr-17 22:40:56

I know it's probably all rubbish, and my cellulite isn't thaaaat bad.. but I've been sucked in. I bought the Nivea cellulite cream tonight and whilst reading reviews (should of done this before buying) I've seen people saying it should be avoided during pregnancy because it can be absorbed , this was about 7 years ago. So am I right in thinking it's out of date advice? I'm pretty paranoid but at the same time surely a cream is ok?

Thanks smile x

Wolfiefan Thu 27-Apr-17 22:43:12

What precisely can be absorbed?
What does it say on the bottle?
Maybe save it until after baby arrives?

Holz657 Thu 27-Apr-17 22:48:29

I'm not sure, the posts just said it can be absorbed into my blood stream. Says nothing on the bottle or box and I've just looked on Niveas website and it says all their products are safe during pregnancy. Hmmm

Wolfiefan Thu 27-Apr-17 22:54:19

Depends what's in it. There must be an active ingredient. I think I stopped using a body cream with first pg. vitamin A? Can't remember!

Wolfiefan Thu 27-Apr-17 22:56:02

Are you sure it's Nivea? Can't find a cellulite thingy on their website!

Holz657 Fri 28-Apr-17 06:52:46

Yeah it's called forming Q10 for cellulite! Hmm I have no idea sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now