Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What to wear to work? Larger thighs (than i would like anyway). Leggings under a dress OK?

(3 Posts)
Jellybabie3 Thu 27-Apr-17 21:52:53

So im paranoid about my thighs (ive posted on here before) and now i have some black leggings and dresses and tunics (mid thigh to knee length) which i wear at home but i am still kinda scared to wear to work. I can wear what i like to work really, besides pjs, but am obviously more comfy without belts, thick jeans etc. Im 19 weeks pregnant and everything is growing! Thighs are prob a 12 nearing 14 (depending where i purchase from). Am i just stupid for wearing leggings???

Lucinda15 Thu 27-Apr-17 22:07:00

God no, leggings are the way forward!! If ur work place allows it then go for it. Comfort is key. I am 33 weeks and start mat leave tomorrow. I have rotated a number of legging/tunic/dress combos since about 20 weeks. Not sure what u do at work, but my job is desk based and leggings were the only thing that I didn't feel cut in painfully at my belly, although I have got a couple of pairs of comfy work trousers from George at Asda which are also quite good!

But seriously, if work allows, wear what feels comfortable! X

Jellybabie3 Fri 28-Apr-17 10:21:25

Ok thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now