Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

What to wear to work? Larger thighs (than i would like anyway). Leggings under a dress OK?

(3 Posts)
Jellybabie3 Thu 27-Apr-17 21:52:53

So im paranoid about my thighs (ive posted on here before) and now i have some black leggings and dresses and tunics (mid thigh to knee length) which i wear at home but i am still kinda scared to wear to work. I can wear what i like to work really, besides pjs, but am obviously more comfy without belts, thick jeans etc. Im 19 weeks pregnant and everything is growing! Thighs are prob a 12 nearing 14 (depending where i purchase from). Am i just stupid for wearing leggings???

Lucinda15 Thu 27-Apr-17 22:07:00

God no, leggings are the way forward!! If ur work place allows it then go for it. Comfort is key. I am 33 weeks and start mat leave tomorrow. I have rotated a number of legging/tunic/dress combos since about 20 weeks. Not sure what u do at work, but my job is desk based and leggings were the only thing that I didn't feel cut in painfully at my belly, although I have got a couple of pairs of comfy work trousers from George at Asda which are also quite good!

But seriously, if work allows, wear what feels comfortable! X

Jellybabie3 Fri 28-Apr-17 10:21:25

Ok thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: