Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any one else really bored of being pregnant?!

(14 Posts)
Foncy87 Thu 27-Apr-17 21:33:13

Don't get me wrong, I'm already completely in love with my baby who is due in August, but I'm sooooo bored of feeling exhausted, feeling fat and having aches and pains!! I'm struggling to find things to wear that don't make me look like a balloon and really jealous that everyone seems to be dieting and loosing weight whilst my bum, legs and arms are getting huge! I have no energy after work so the house is a mess which is stressing me out!

Please tell me I'm not the only one?!

glitterglitters Thu 27-Apr-17 21:34:40

Yeah I'm almost 31 weeks and looking forward to being exhausted because of a newborn rather than having a bad back 🙈

25heartbroken Thu 27-Apr-17 21:42:59

4 months here! Can't wait for the next 5 months to hurry up. Boyfriend had OCD and expects house to be very clean. I however just want to sleep and eat and occasionally moan lol

chelle85 Thu 27-Apr-17 21:43:00

Right there with you. Also due in August and really not enjoying the pregnancy part at all. The weeks seem to be going soooo slow!

Lemonwhacker Thu 27-Apr-17 21:52:57

I'm right there with you, I'm finally fed up and want her to be here. I'm now 37 weeks, and I'm looking forward to just holding her in my arms and having no more pelvic pain. Thankfully my pregnancy has been super easy, and bloody quick.
However she is a big baby according to the sonographer midwife, and doctors so I am not being allowed to go over my due date and will be induced if she doesn't come early.

Crunchyside Thu 27-Apr-17 21:56:50

I'm due in 5 weeks and I wouldn't exactly say I'm bored, because it feels like it's going really fast now, I have a toddler who keeps me busy and I'm just finishing work this week. I'm worried about the birth too so not 100% looking forward to it sad I'm fed up with not being able to bend over to pick things up off the floor though, fed up with back pain and not being able to get comfy at night etc. But I do think I'm getting more sleep now, even though it's uncomfortable, than I will when the baby arrives... if it's anything like my first who was a terrible sleeper for the first year or two!

Lunalovepud Thu 27-Apr-17 22:03:46

Yep - second time around for me so the novelty has well and truly worn off. Plus I am knackered with a toddler. Plus I can't poop. Plus I can't have a nice glass of wine. Plus I am the size of a house. I feel like I am having an elephant duration gestation. wink

Will all be worth it when she is here... Will all be worth it when she is here... Will all be worth it when she is here... Will all be worth it when she is here...

DaisyQueen Thu 27-Apr-17 22:05:29

3rd baby and 30 weeks pregnant and nackered but I wouldn't say I'm bored I just want it to hurry up so we can meet him.

SuperSix77 Thu 27-Apr-17 22:11:27

39 weeks with baby no. 6 & I CAN'T WAIT to be finished with pregnancy!!!! To be able to walk & run again. To wake up to feed baby rather than to pee 12 times a night! To wear non-maternity clothes again! And of course to meet the final little member of our now complete family. Yes!!! Cannot wait. 😍

Foncy87 Thu 27-Apr-17 22:12:39

Glad I'm not the only on!! I'm only 24 weeks so have the bad back, pelvic pain etc to look forward to hmm! I have had a fairly easy pregnancy compared to a lot of women but I still don't know if I can go though it all again! Why do us women have to do it all when the men just get the 5 minutes of pleasure?!

Think I'm feeling very hormonal today 🙈

SucklingDuckling Thu 27-Apr-17 22:15:02

OP I could have written this! I'm also due August and just feeling so frumpy and unattractive, constantly tired and headachy. Love the little kicks but aside from that I just want her out and here, and I've got 14 weeks yet!

SunshineAllTheWhile Thu 27-Apr-17 22:20:25

35 weeks pregnant with my second. Another HG pregnancy 🤢. Full of a cold now. I'm huge, I have pelvic girdle pain, my back feels like its about to snap. Can't sleep.

My husband has been celebrating his 40th birthday for what feels like 6 months & I can't drink.

I'm getting so anxious about labour - When? Will my parents make it in time to look after DS? Will she arrive safely? Will she end up in NICU like DS?

I'm anxious about how it will affect my gorgeous boy who has been the apple of our eyes for 2.5 years. Will he feel abandoned?

Will I be as connected to this child?!

I hate moaning & sounding ungrateful; I truly am so thankful - but I will love it when she finally arrives safe & sound and I can hold her in my arms. Bring on the newborn sleep deprivation. It's better than this amount of physical discomfort and mental anguish!

Healthy & happy rest of gestations to you ladies! flowers

arbrighton Thu 27-Apr-17 22:23:51

ME! 30 weeks. But so impatient. And so fed up already. Not even a difficult pregnancy. Just tired and the wrong shape and can't do all the things I used to

katyou Thu 27-Apr-17 22:47:03

I'm also due in August and although I'm not feeling fed up of being pregnant (first time and I'm loving it!) I'm feeling fed up of everything and everybody else. Everybody is bugging me, I can't be bothered with work anymore and I just want to curl up and nap and watch crappy TV. Surely it's not too much to ask?! blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now