Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please help me work this out....

(4 Posts)
Hotpinkangel19 Thu 27-Apr-17 14:08:39

My last period was 23/3/17. I ovulated around 13-15th April, quite late I think, but I only stopped the pill on 26/2/17 so cycles not normal. Found out I was pregnant 2 days ago, around 10DPO. Took a Clearblue digital today which says Pregnant 1-2. Does this seem right? My husband thinks it should be further and has us both worried now. X

ellesbellesxxx Thu 27-Apr-17 14:13:49

Congratulations! Clear blue dates pregnancy from conception whereas midwives will go from last period. So if you are 12dpo, 1-2 weeks is perfect.. although technically you are nearer 4/5 weeks.
Please don't take clearblue as law.. you will find countless threads about them. I didn't go up to 3+ until almost 7 weeks..and that was with twins!

Rikalaily Thu 27-Apr-17 14:22:29

My last period was 27th March, I ovulated around the 9th and got a 1-2 on the 21st, don't worry 1-2 on the stick means 3-4 weeks pregnant so is in the expected range for your dates smile

Hotpinkangel19 Thu 27-Apr-17 14:26:48

Phew!!! Thank you so much!!!! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now