Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Red bleeding at 5 weeks????

(3 Posts)
Ttc321 Wed 26-Apr-17 14:22:13

Hi all
I'm 5 weeks pregnant today .. earlier at work I was making my lunch when all of a sudden I had a Wet feeling down there so I checked and there was bright red blood in my pants, it soaked through to my jeans (sorry tmi) .. it was very red .. I left work and have been on pant check since! It isn't heavy anymore, but when I wipe or check inside there is blood .. but it's now darker than before. I have a bit of discomfort but I don't have any cramps yet. I am devastated as I have PCOS and have tried for this baby for years!!! I have a gp app at 4.30.
Does this sound like a misscarriage to you?? Have u had this experience? So scared sad

MmmMalbec Wed 26-Apr-17 14:46:34

I had bleeding earlier in this pregnancy. Started brown, then pink and then I had a rush of red blood too, before it went back to pink, brown and then disappeared. It started at 5 weeks and finished at 7. I'm now 22+3. If it's without pain or cramping etc, there's still a chance. I had a scan at 6 weeks where I saw a heartbeat but before that I was sure I was going to lose the baby. There were also quite a few people on my antenatal bus who had bleeding and everything is fine. Really hope it's a good outcome for you too.

MieMoosMummy Wed 26-Apr-17 15:21:58

Don't have much experience here. Just came along to hand hold. I know its incredibly scary but try to keep a level head. Don't know if you're close with your parents but I find a phone call with my mum always helps! flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now