Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Round Ligament Pain?

(5 Posts)
DinoMummy26 Wed 26-Apr-17 12:32:33

Hey,

I'm 22 weeks and have been getting pain in my left side low down today, to start with just when i was standing but now sitting as well. Our little one has been moving a lot, lower down, today so i think its just round ligament pain from stretching just wondered if anyone else has had this?

Cheers smile

FamilySpartan Wed 26-Apr-17 13:21:47

Yes, I had this almost tearing feeling a few days ago (26 weeks) but it didn't last more than 15 mins. I had a lot of ligament pain earlier in pregnancy but it seems to have levelled off a lot, except for the other day.

DinoMummy26 Wed 26-Apr-17 13:25:30

Glad it's not just Me, is it odd for it to last or be around most of the day do you know? Think I over did it a little bit yesterday don't know if it's just repercussions and like i said baby moving a lot!
Hope it levels off like yours 😊 thank you!

FamilySpartan Wed 26-Apr-17 13:44:12

I'm not really sure. I can only speak of my own experience. There were a number of occasions around 14-16 weeks where it actually woke me at night and was so sore I panicked a bit. I assumed it would get worse as I got bigger but the opposite seems to have happened- little twangs every now and then that don't last very long.

Of course, you can always call your MW if you're really worried. I hope you feel better soon smile

DinoMummy26 Wed 26-Apr-17 13:49:39

That's good. I don't think it's anything to worry about I think I may just need to rest. Glad yours subsided though sounds horrible being woken by it too! Must have been pretty bad! Hope everything continues to improve for you!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now