Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tights

(6 Posts)
SarahS2404 Tue 25-Apr-17 14:41:54

Any recommendations for maternity tights? I've got a party at the weekend and the dress I have definitely needs tights. I'm not brave enough to have them out.

Suggestions please?

thewindisfullofghosts Tue 25-Apr-17 14:49:27

I bought one pair of maternity tights and they were rubbish, kept falling down and were rather expensive to boot! Since then I've stuck to normal tights in a larger than normal size. I usually go for Boots own, either medium support or ladder resistant.

I'm 33 weeks now and currently wearing a normal pair with no issues. Well, apart from the huge ladder on the left shin...Not the ladder resistant ones!

TheDuckSaysMoo Tue 25-Apr-17 14:51:42

I found tights too uncomfortable when pregnant and went for hold ups instead. They were great and much more reliable than I expected.

GastonsWife Tue 25-Apr-17 15:28:02

Marks and Spencer's and Boots do fairly decent pairs

Topsyloulou Tue 25-Apr-17 15:48:34

I found that ASOS ones the best & I tried a few different brands. H&M were probably the next best.

RaindropsRoses Tue 25-Apr-17 17:02:01

I've just got some from mothercare at 34 weeks now my bump has exploded but I think before then they definately would have just bagged/fallen down and driven me mad. I could get away with normal ones in a size up until then so you might be OK?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now