Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bump is getting bigger quickly now!

(9 Posts)
CuppaTeaTeddy Mon 24-Apr-17 15:22:46

My bump is now big enough to put plate on/a good rest for things when I'm laying down/leaning back šŸ˜‚ There's also no hiding the bump under clothes anymore, it's becoming so obvious.

Always been a small bump, and the midwife has always said baba is a bit smaller than what he should be.

Not long left until he's here. 10 weeks to go.

Anybody else had small bumps for a long time? When did you start to really show?

I have a feeling I'm going to get massive very quickly now.

user1480264544 Mon 24-Apr-17 15:25:49

With my first I didn't have a bump until about 31 weeks.. this time I hit 20 weeks and There she was! 26 weeks now and as you say perfect resting place lol I'massive! People say it's a nice small bump but I'm sure there trying to be polite lol x

arbrighton Mon 24-Apr-17 15:28:29

Lady in the takeaway said I looked big the other day, can't be long etc. Just coming up to 30 weeks. Measuring average when that was done and growth scans show all average.

But bump has been there since about 15 weeks.

Did rest a cup on there the other day though

CuppaTeaTeddy Mon 24-Apr-17 15:29:16

Haha yes @user1480264544 I've heard it becomes obvious more quickly once you've had the first. Loads of people didn't even know I was pregnant, but the last few weeks I've got huge and everyone has to second glance šŸ˜‚. Hope everything is okay with your baby xx

CuppaTeaTeddy Mon 24-Apr-17 15:30:20

@arbrighton I always thought there was a little bit of a bump for me from around that time too. Just wasn't big enough for anyone to see haha. Xx

Astro55 Mon 24-Apr-17 15:32:03

Do a waist measurement - mine was 56 inches near the end !

Barnes79 Mon 24-Apr-17 15:48:54

Cuppa I'm 35w and last week picked something up from John Lewis only for the assistant to ask if my kids were just starting to walk! My bump can still be hidden beneath jumpers... Can't wait for people to properly be able to tell I'm pregnant! The photos are from last Wed.

arbrighton Mon 24-Apr-17 16:18:55

I can still wear my hoodies but they sure as hell don't hide my bump!

user1480264544 Mon 24-Apr-17 17:06:17

Yeah it's definitely true!! 1st pic 1st pregnancy at about 28 weeks.. second is me with my second pregnancy at about .. 23 weeks!! Haha I find it so weird to look at this! I though maybe this time
Could be a boy... but nope she's a girl aswell! I'm just worried about having more room to grow over the next 3 months!!!! šŸ˜±

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now