Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Symptoms

(13 Posts)
BrownXeyes Sat 22-Apr-17 07:39:04

Has anyone had the following symptoms during implantation? Some I had when I found I was pregnant (ectopic) just don't want to get
My hopes up

Symptoms:

White bitty residue discharge
On/off stomach cramps (a week before my period)
Constantly tired
Cold/flu symptoms
Emotional
Moody.

Can anyone share their symptoms please? Thankss

leighdinglady Sat 22-Apr-17 19:15:00

6 days before period -

Mega cramp. Put towel on as thought I was getting a very early AF

Tired

Cold/sore throat.

Got BFP the day after the single mega cramp

leighdinglady Sat 22-Apr-17 19:15:31

Also increase in creamy white CM

onedsrightnow Sat 22-Apr-17 19:31:23

I was the same on Monday just gone, was sure af was on the way. Lots of cramps, flu-y but I had a cold last week, white bity cm. got my bfp on Thursday. Best of luck

haveacupoftea Sat 22-Apr-17 19:33:05

No, I didn't have those symptoms. I had positive opks, massive thirst and cramping after orgasm though.

BrownXeyes Sat 22-Apr-17 21:07:16

Aww ladies congratulations on your BFP's!!! smile I just don't want to get any hopes up, not after last time!! Going to wait for AF to come on time she is normally regular! Did you have the common symptoms like sore breasts etc I haven't had anything like that! Fingers crossed!! Xx

BrownXeyes Sat 22-Apr-17 21:12:42

Also 2 dry patches of skin has occured one on each side of the bottom of my ribs bizarre!

Tinyti83 Sun 23-Apr-17 06:47:22

Hi, only just joined this. After having no signs of AF and frequent loo breaks, tender breasts, tired and generally feeling "different" best way to describe it!? We tested (twice to be sure) and got a BFP 🤗 Have been tired beyond belief but having restless/sleepless nights, im constantly needing to pee and emotionally charged (can't stop crying) after trying for just 5 months we're over the moon. All being well I am due, according to my dates and cycle on Christmas Day! 😲🎄😊. Congratulations to all of you with your BFP.... fingers crossed for everyone hoping to get there's!! 😘 It's my first pregnancy so it would be lovely to talk to ladies who are at similar stages to myself. Ti x

leighdinglady Sun 23-Apr-17 07:49:54

Tiny - move on over to the December 2017 board where we're all talking sickness and salty cravings!

Lemondrop09 Sun 23-Apr-17 07:58:36

I had cramps in the week running up to my period, in fact I thought it was my period coming. Although they went on longer than usual and actually felt more like stretching than cramping.

I had an increase in EWCM, so much that I kept rushing to the toilet thinking I'd come on, but it was just discharge. My creamy CM didn't kick in until about 2 weeks after I got a positive.

I also had mega sore boobs, but I was getting those before my period too.

In short, I though my period was coming and I didn't have much to distinguish it. There was nothing obvious. It was only the fact I was so late in the end which made me test.

BrownXeyes Sun 23-Apr-17 15:29:20

Thanks ladies xxx

Twistedsister7 Mon 24-Apr-17 14:15:26

Hi.

I am 5dpo with very sore boobs, stomach cramps, right side lower cramps & very emotional. I thought the stomach cramps maybe my IBS or a sickness bug but so far nothing besides cramps & my appetite is through the roof!! Half of those could all be AF of course but it all just feels more intense. I'm on cycle 6 so fx.

Just wanted to share & follow to see how others are feeling & if anything turns into BFP!! Fx for you all.

BrownXeyes Mon 24-Apr-17 15:41:10

Hi twistedsister I'm the same getting all these odd symptoms which I know can be because of AF but some I had when I fell pregnant with an ectopic in December so it's just a matter of waiting as AF is due this week fingers crossed for you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now