Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Buzzing/vibrating vagina??

(7 Posts)
millyhopemum Fri 21-Apr-17 18:46:44

Hi everyone,

Bit of a strange one lol.

I've had this feeling before I was pregnant but it's come back and I'm 27 weeks.

Anyway it's like I put up above, I've been getting this very faint painless vibrating/buzzing feeling in my vaginal, perinium area. And it's. it as fun as it sounds lol.

The buzz can last about 5 seconds and goes off every other few seconds and last maybe a few minutes or half hour.

So it's very sporadic and comes and goes through out the day.

I had this about a year ago and my gyno couldn't explain it. I had blood tests and STD tests and all came back clear.

It went away on its own and I thought that was the end but now it's come back this week and it's doing my head in.

I'm hoping it will go away again.

Anyone experienced this? Know what it could be?
Could it harm baby? Or cause a problem in the pregnancy do you think.?

Thanks guys x

harleysmammy Fri 21-Apr-17 18:59:58

I know this won't be helpful but I'm 38 weeks and I remember something like this when I was about 24 weeks, as if I had my phone between my legs when it's ringing. I never knew what it was, never found out and even when I googled it I had no joy finding out, but it went and I completely forgot about it until I saw this so I wouldn't worry, nothing to worry aboutsmile x

Courtneybrown Fri 21-Apr-17 21:39:47

I get this too when not pregnant every now and then it's really odd !! I do keep giving my cats electric shocks though lol confused

MrsCrankypants Fri 21-Apr-17 21:44:26

I had this too and another feeling of a pulse between my legs. It was my first pregnancy after a loss so it frightened me and I dropped in to see the midwife. They checked me over and said it was a combination of the baby pushing against nerves, swollen veins and the additional blood volume in pregnancy. Give your midwife a call if you want to put your mind at rest.

ThatsWotSheSaid Fri 21-Apr-17 21:46:36

I had that it pregnant and still do every once in a while.

MissSmiley Fri 21-Apr-17 21:51:22

I've had this when pregnant and occasionally when not. It was a complete mystery to me but after a lot of research and trial and error I think it's to do with constipation or having a full bowel.

Sittinginthesun Fri 21-Apr-17 21:53:47

We've had thread about this before - loads of us had it, so I wouldn't worry.smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now