Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

early pregnancy

(3 Posts)
Jenjen95 Fri 21-Apr-17 13:33:40

I'm roughly 8 and a half weeks pregnant, I've already had two scans because of previous miscarriage, even saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks, I'm just so worried about having another miscarriage.. my symptoms keep coming and going and I'm not sure weather that's a good thing or a bad thing.. just want some reassurance.

HN42 Fri 21-Apr-17 22:10:01

Symptoms do come and go, it is completely normal, and I know how it can feel worrying if you've had a day or a few days of no symptoms. I had it a bit in the first 8 weeks or so and I had days where I wondered if I was still pregnant but I tried to use mentality of if I wasn't bleeding or in extreme pain then I the pregnancy should be ok.

Naturally you will be anxious due to previous miscarriage, I am sorry you have been through that as I'm sure that is probably always at the back of your mind it might happen again. Try not to worry too much, you may just be someone who doesn't get many early pregnancy symptoms.

Gunpowder Fri 21-Apr-17 22:47:58

This page gives daily odds of miscarriage. It's quite reassuring and by 8 weeks is down to 2.something %

Ironically anxiety is a pregnancy symptom. Symptoms definitely come and go. It's horrible I know.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: