Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Best pregnancy jeans?

(25 Posts)
onedsrightnow Fri 21-Apr-17 13:11:36

Anyone have any good recommendations?
Thanks

GastonsWife Fri 21-Apr-17 13:20:55

H&M by a country mile! Wish I had brought more I've worn my black skinnies to death and at 39 weeks it seems like a waste to buy anymore. But you can get all the colours and styles from there :-)!

HellsBellsK Fri 21-Apr-17 13:23:16

Agree love H&M. Have them in blue, black and grey have them on rotate smile
Got a pair in Topshop as thats the style I would normally wear and I hate them. Keep rolling down over my bump and don't look as nice.

Topsyloulou Fri 21-Apr-17 13:24:47

I loved Topshop Leigh under the bump jeans last time. So comfortable & washed & wore really well. I've got the dark blue & will be picking up a pair in black for the time round too.

Notsure1234 Fri 21-Apr-17 13:28:09

I'm loving Next ones at the moment. Really didn't get on with H&M

GastonsWife Fri 21-Apr-17 13:50:18

I couldn't get on with New Look. They are really wide on the leg even the skinny fit ones.

FeelingForSnow Fri 21-Apr-17 14:08:16

I go mine from Zalando. Loads to choose from and a good price range. Got several and chose the ones that fit best. Returns are for free and very efficient. Not too difficult. I never return anything but their delivery boxes can be used as return boxes and the label is already provided just need to drop off at your nearest Hermes or arrange pick up but that means being stuck at home.

Fizzball Fri 21-Apr-17 14:08:26

I like these skinny ones from H&M. The boyfriend jeans are also comfy and I had to size down in those and still the bump part is so massive I can pull it up over my boobs to shoulders. grin

The ones I got from New Look were awful.

SleepFreeZone Fri 21-Apr-17 14:09:49

Yep H&M for me too with an over bump band built in. I lent them to my friend recently and she lived in them for most of her pregnancy and thanked me profusely every time we ran into each other grin

angelahpjc Fri 21-Apr-17 16:01:51

If you like an over-bump band (I love them!) I've found ASOS Ridley jeans to be the best. I don't usually wear skinny jeans, as I can usually get them over my legs and if I do, they're huge at the waist but these are great. I tried on what felt like EVERY pair of maternity jeans I could find (Gap, New Look, H&M, Seraphine, ASDA, Mothercare) and these are only ones that didn't go back - and £26 isn't too bad.

Redyellowpinkblue Fri 21-Apr-17 16:03:08

I found ASDA the best, surprised me! H&m didn't work for me at all. It's a bit of a minefield!

ElspethFlashman Fri 21-Apr-17 16:05:57

I lived in my over the bump H&M ones. They were boyfriend style too so incredibly comfy on those days when you are just so uncomfortable all the time.

But I also had Seraphine under bump ones which were amazing. I could size down and they stayed up!

LondonSkylar Fri 21-Apr-17 16:23:23

I love the Topshop Mom (great name as well!) over the bump model and also the Topshop Leigh over the bump model. So soft, so comfortable! I tried Topshop Jamie under the bump but they keep falling off (like literally will fall off as I wear them) so they're only good for inside the house with nobody else around!

TriJo Fri 21-Apr-17 16:51:52

I lived in Gap over bump skinny jeans when I was pregnant with my son.

Freezingwinter Fri 21-Apr-17 16:54:38

Another vote for H and M skinny jeans over the bump. Very comfy. I wish I'd brought a size bigger towards the end as they were so super skinny. I did feel I looked bloody good in them though!

FanaticalFox Fri 21-Apr-17 16:54:49

Dorothy perkins over bump they are fab!

beekeeper17 Fri 21-Apr-17 17:06:28

Definitely over the bump H&M ones, I lived in them when I was pregnant!

BagelDog Fri 21-Apr-17 17:10:12

Sorry to hijack but what is the h and m sizing like?

Freezingwinter Fri 21-Apr-17 17:11:18

Bagel dog, I was a size 8 pre pregnancy and brought size 10 maternity jeans, but they were super skinny. I think in regular fit or boyfriend style I would have been an 8. The sizing regularly seems to run true to size - ish!

BentleyBelly Fri 21-Apr-17 20:24:05

Another vote for H&M. I like the skinny ones that have belt loops, the super skinny ones with no belt loops keep falling down!

MrsH128 Fri 21-Apr-17 20:29:14

H&M defo!

chelle85 Fri 21-Apr-17 20:55:43

I normally live in H&M clothes but they haven't had my size in stock in any of the skinny maternity jeans for the last 8 weeks! I'll have had the baby before I manage to get any jeans that fit me!

HN42 Fri 21-Apr-17 21:54:19

H&M do some really comfy ones but I also live in 2nd hand new look jeans I got on ebay a lot of the time and I find them very comfy and stylish too. I could not justify the price new look charge for them new and quite a lot of people sell them on ebay.

TestingTestingWonTooFree Sat 22-Apr-17 07:18:35

H&M over bump, I have 4 pairs blush Sizing is small, I'm usually a 12 and have 14 and 16. They're also a bit long (although I'm 5'4 so fairly short).

Cammysmoma Sat 22-Apr-17 10:54:59

Topshop jeans are great. New look we're awful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now