Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Implantation

(6 Posts)
Englishmum1 Thu 20-Apr-17 14:03:27

Hi I'm looking for some advice.
My partner and I have been trying and I have had some bleeding whereas my period isn't due until the end of the month. It has been a red colour with some mild cramps. I might be being a bit hopeful here but was hoping it would be implantation and not an early period. Has anyone else experienced this and they were actually pregnant.

Tia x

leighdinglady Thu 20-Apr-17 20:40:35

I didn't bleed, but I had one whallop of stomach cramps. I actually put a sanitary towel on as I thought I was getting my period a whole 7 days early. I did a test the following day and got BFP. 6 days before my period was due

Englishmum1 Thu 20-Apr-17 22:22:09

I have done another test but got negative I have read that sometimes not until after the implantation it can come back as positive. I think I may be getting my hopes up but this is not like me. I never cramp or feel ill

Catlover1812 Thu 20-Apr-17 22:35:45

It happened to me. The implantation bleeding started about 3 days before my period was due (I was usually v regular) but only lasted two days. I didn't think anything of it, thinking it was a period, and had just moved house etc so was under a lot of stress. I only did a test after getting sore boobs, about a week later. I know it's annoying but patience is everything x

Cammysmoma Fri 21-Apr-17 15:55:34

I had light bleeding at time of inplantion and didn't get my positive test until 2 weeks later! Hopefully you get your BFP soon! I tried for ages and no joke, I ordered ovulation tests from amazon which were £3 odd and fell pregnant that same month, I also tracked my CM to look out for my most fertile window x

Cammysmoma Fri 21-Apr-17 16:12:33

Implantation, autocorrect 🙄

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now