Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone use a pregnancy yoga app?

(7 Posts)
Adalind Thu 20-Apr-17 07:53:10

I use a regular yoga app at the minute to fit in exercise when I can and was just wondering if anyone uses/could recommend a pregnancy yoga one?
tia

Badgerbird Fri 21-Apr-17 12:42:22

Hi, I dont use an app I just use YouTube. I've found some good prenatal yoga videos on there smile

LondonSkylar Fri 21-Apr-17 16:27:03

Thanks for that advice Badgerbird - any particular videos that you have found useful?

Adalind Sat 22-Apr-17 08:38:04

I didn't even think of YouTube! Good thinking badgerbird, will take a look.
I ordered the pregnancy barre DVD yesterday too, I know I won't be able to get to any classes this time around

user1484986087 Sat 22-Apr-17 08:52:34

I use YouTube (look for Sarah Beth parental yoga, pregnancy in Melbourne, Tammy camp prenatal yoga). There is a good DVD by Tara Lee which you can buy - Tara Lee is one of the better known pre and postnatal yoga teachers, she teaches here in London too.

Badgerbird Sat 22-Apr-17 09:24:01

Ha ha how funny those are the people I use on YouTube as well! I also like Paus Secret.
It's very personal though as I find quite a few videos (including Tara Lee who's DVD I have) too slow for my liking. I'm still enjoying a (more gentle!) vinyasa flow and love a good bit of dog head down smile
I've found it funny to see what alterations I have to make now at 35 wks to accommodate my baby belly confused
Let us know how you get on...

user1484986087 Sat 22-Apr-17 17:41:07

Badger, I agree re Tara Lee being slow - i tend to do her sessions when I'm not in the mood for anything too energetic! There is also some videos by heart alchemy and Brenda blanco...like you, I like to get a decent stretch and at 34 weeks, it is getting harder, but I love stretching and the nice endorphin release afterwards!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now