Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Mums to be in south London

(6 Posts)
ReBecca246 Wed 19-Apr-17 15:14:58

Looking forward to meeting some mums-to-be; young mums, single mum, teen mums, married mums , first time mums any type of mums to be in south London as I don't currently know any. Would be nice to talk to mums about to their experience and could maybe have play dates or lunch dates in the future.

SaltedCaramelEverything Wed 19-Apr-17 15:29:05

I'm not in south London sorry... but there's definitely apps to help meet local mum's! E.g. Mummy social I think is one.

I did NCT and made loads of mum friends through that - expensive but if you can, it's really worth it.

Also signing up to any pregnancy exercise classes is a good place too.

Good luck smile

ymmv Wed 19-Apr-17 18:51:20

Which bit of south london and when are you due?
Congratulations as well. smile

HappyLollipop Fri 21-Apr-17 11:37:29

Hi, I'm moving to Croydon in a couple weeks so it be nice to get to know some other mummy's in the surrounding area as I won't know anybody apart from my DP and his family! I'm currently 26 weeks pregnant with my first child.

Lemondrop09 Fri 21-Apr-17 11:39:13

I haven't used them yet but there are a couple of apps (Mush and Peanut are the ones I know of) which are specifically for linking up mum's in your area.

Hollyhop17 Fri 21-Apr-17 11:58:28

Happy I'm 27 weeks and in South Norwood, so basically croydon! Are you doing NCT classes? We only moved here a couple of years ago so I don't know anyone either!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: