Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mums to be in south London

(6 Posts)
ReBecca246 Wed 19-Apr-17 15:14:58

Looking forward to meeting some mums-to-be; young mums, single mum, teen mums, married mums , first time mums any type of mums to be in south London as I don't currently know any. Would be nice to talk to mums about to their experience and could maybe have play dates or lunch dates in the future.

SaltedCaramelEverything Wed 19-Apr-17 15:29:05

I'm not in south London sorry... but there's definitely apps to help meet local mum's! E.g. Mummy social I think is one.

I did NCT and made loads of mum friends through that - expensive but if you can, it's really worth it.

Also signing up to any pregnancy exercise classes is a good place too.

Good luck smile

ymmv Wed 19-Apr-17 18:51:20

Which bit of south london and when are you due?
Congratulations as well. smile

HappyLollipop Fri 21-Apr-17 11:37:29

Hi, I'm moving to Croydon in a couple weeks so it be nice to get to know some other mummy's in the surrounding area as I won't know anybody apart from my DP and his family! I'm currently 26 weeks pregnant with my first child.

Lemondrop09 Fri 21-Apr-17 11:39:13

I haven't used them yet but there are a couple of apps (Mush and Peanut are the ones I know of) which are specifically for linking up mum's in your area.

Hollyhop17 Fri 21-Apr-17 11:58:28

Happy I'm 27 weeks and in South Norwood, so basically croydon! Are you doing NCT classes? We only moved here a couple of years ago so I don't know anyone either!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now