Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Period type pains

(4 Posts)
JonSnowsWhore Tue 18-Apr-17 23:12:18

Argh my belly has felt so sore for the last 2 days. I know I know, it's all normal right? Feels like a constant sore ache, with a bit of a back ache as well. Does it at least mean baby is moving down into position, just some kind of progress, any kind of thought to make this more bearable 😫 just over 32 weeks by the way.

Teabagtits Wed 19-Apr-17 12:50:23

Op you have my sympathies! I'm 29/30w and feel the same. It's very painful but not like contractions- I think baby is just very low in my pelvis so I'm having to lie down on my side to ease the ache as it's worse on my back. It's been like this for a few days and I'm not sure I can take 9 more weeks of this

JonSnowsWhore Wed 19-Apr-17 12:54:54

Yeah it's definitely not braxton hicks, I get loads of those aswell & this is different, only way I could think to describe it is like the sore ache of a period pain. I'm sure this baby is really low down, I can barely feel any of him at the top of my belly, he's all down low. Here's hoping it's at least something getting ready for labour, not that we want them out just yet but you know what I mean, if it's some kind of progress it might be easier to take!

Teabagtits Wed 19-Apr-17 14:41:33

I totally get what you're saying about process. It's too soon to evict!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now