Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Angelcare

(4 Posts)
CaipirinhasAllRound Mon 17-Apr-17 17:43:39

We moved DS into his cotbed in his room at 7 weeks with an Angelcare pad.
This time we're limited on space so baby is likely to be in with us for longer and we'll probably use a crib.
Would/did you use an Angelcare in your room?
I like the look of the poco crib but I don't think they would be anywhere for a cable so we either wouldn't be able to use the Angelcare or we'd have to get a different crib

Any thoughts?

Lunalovepud Mon 17-Apr-17 18:20:11

We used it in a babybay (easy as has bars) and a chicco next to me. We had to cut a hole in the next to me for the cable but it worked fine.

NutellaCookie Mon 17-Apr-17 18:27:40

We have used it in the crib when both DS and DD were newborns. Its a wooden one with bars so we just fed the wires through.

DD is still in our room at 4 months. We have swapped the crib for the cot and still use the Angelcare. Gives me peace of mind.

Topsyloulou Mon 17-Apr-17 20:10:10

We used the Angelcare in the crib in our room for DS from the outset. Had a few scares in the beginning with blankets making it not read properly, you quickly learn how to avoid that! Also used it in the fold out travel crib & travel cot with no problems.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now