Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy symptoms almost gone 9 half weeks

(13 Posts)
captin1234 Sun 16-Apr-17 19:18:03

Hi all i had a MC in November, I'm now currently 9 an half weeks pregnant and full of anxiety due to mc. I have no bleeding pregnancy has appeared fine but I'm feeling like symptoms of pregnancy are going. Ive not had any scans and my first antinatal appointment is on Tuesday. I'm worrying that something is wrong like our babies heartbeat didn't start an my body carried on with symptoms. Has anyone had anything similar around this time and all been well.

haveacupoftea Sun 16-Apr-17 22:47:13

Yep! This is totally normal. Just the placenta starting to do it's work taking the hormonal load off you a bit.

Chintaria Mon 17-Apr-17 08:34:25

This is the stage my SIL's symptoms started tailing off. I was so panicked for her as I've had loads of mc's so assumed it was going wrong. She's now 17 weeks and all looks good.
As haveacupoftea said this is when the placenta starts kicking in, so it's probably that!

captin1234 Mon 17-Apr-17 13:17:39

Thank both of you smile

Gardenbirdy Mon 17-Apr-17 13:28:05

I was just like you with my current pregnancy after mcs last year, found the first trimester really hard and worried about EVERYTHING. I think I even started a thread on here because my boobs had stopped feeling so big at one point!
So, I hear you! flowers for your loss and fingers crossed everything will be absolutely fine - it's the placenta kicking in. You're not alone xxx

Lunalovepud Mon 17-Apr-17 13:34:34

With my first baby I felt terrible until 16 weeks so with this baby I had a panic when my nausea stopped just after 8 weeks... Went for a private scan and everything was fine really reassured me.

Now 23 weeks and baby kicking up a storm.

Good luck with everything.

dippypanda Mon 17-Apr-17 13:45:28

This is when my symptoms started to ease, namely the nausea more than anything else. The tiredness only started to wear off around 15 weeks. I understand the anxiety though, after 4 mc's it's hard not to worry.

captin1234 Wed 19-Apr-17 14:18:14

Not good news I had a scan today at my request and I'm having another missed miscarriage. Cant believe it. Cant have d&c for a week which is rubbish.

kkkkaty123 Wed 19-Apr-17 14:35:46

captin so sorry to hear that. I just read your op and it reminded me so much of my experience. I had awful morning sickness and every other symptom and one day it just stopped. I knew something wSnt right. I found out I'd mc at 8 weeks. Had to wait three weeks for a d and c and even got sent home from hospital once. It was booked in three times in total. I had three mcs in all then went on the have dd3 with no problems at all. The weirdest thing was dd pregnancy was over the most stressful period of my life and still shocked I didn't mc. Anyway thinking of you flowers

Salmonpinkcords Wed 19-Apr-17 20:45:44

So sorry to hear this - it's just so heartbreaking and cruel. Take care of yourself.

Gardenbirdy Wed 19-Apr-17 21:21:56

I'm so sorry captin flowers I think a lot of us on this thread have been through multiple miscarriages so we're all still here if you need us x

Chintaria Wed 19-Apr-17 21:49:56

I'm so sorry captin 😢 I'll be thinking of you flowers

mammytoonebabyboy Wed 19-Apr-17 22:07:59

Mine went at 9 and a half weeks too, I'm now 38 weeks in early laboursmile just the placenta taking over from you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now