Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I pregnant?

(8 Posts)
Worriedsvn93 Sun 16-Apr-17 13:51:28

I'm 23 and in a very new relationship, been using condoms and as far as I know nothing went wrong but with them but here I am 18 days late, so far 3 negative tests. The last one was a week ago. Did a tesco own brand one this morning and not sure if it's positive or not. I want to get a clear blue to check but it's Easter weekend! What do you lovely people think? I've had back pain, lower abdo pain, pain down my thighs as of yesterday, a little nausea but only for a couple of days.

confusedat23 Sun 16-Apr-17 14:26:54

I would say thats a BFN tesco tests are notorious for these bad lines!... you could have had an anovulatory cycle meaning you did not ovulate (completely normal btw) but it will make your AF late and it will probably be very light flow even when it does arrive x

fishfingerSarnies Sun 16-Apr-17 16:52:21

Looks negative to me I'd expect at that late for it to be a very obvious line.

Hotpinkangel19 Sun 16-Apr-17 18:24:07

Negative x

MilkTwoSugarsThanks Sun 16-Apr-17 18:28:04

I think it's negative too. I can see lines, but they're colourless and in the wrong place.

daisy1098 Sun 16-Apr-17 18:39:30

I'm having a similar problems but the lines on mine are slightly clearer. You said you want to do a clear blue one, if you do I'd say get a digital one because I used 2 of theirs which have the + or - and had unclear results anyway! Good Luck!

SafeBet Sun 16-Apr-17 18:40:49

That's a negative.

Worriedsvn93 Sun 16-Apr-17 18:52:10

Seems like a resounding negative, phew! Fingers crossed AF arrives soon! Thanks everyone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now