Talk

Advanced search

Quick question - pic included

(19 Posts)
CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 12:00:52

Well..I think I'm pregnant

I tested on Wednesday evening; negative. Got this faint positive this morning - although will retest this afternoon

I assume if negative on Wednesday and very faint on Saturday morning with fmu then I'm fairly early on?

Thank you 😘

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 12:03:20

Sorry need to add, period date isn't reliable - sometimes I get two a month, then go four months without a bleed. Just one of those things

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Sat 15-Apr-17 12:03:21

When was af due?
(PS I have the same wallpaper!)

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 12:04:41

Sorry flapjacks just explained my af is slightly temperamental. Last one was February but it lasted two days. Very unreliable unfortunately; already have a DS

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 12:27:56

Anyone else? Please x

Mammabear31 Sat 15-Apr-17 12:30:44

I'm now 3 days post AT being due and had lines like that on my test yesterday. Is it a Tesco test? I used 3 other brands (obsessed) and I got strong lines and a positive on a digital too, I'd grab one of those if you can and test again in the morning. Looks positive to me though, congratulations!

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 12:35:33

Yeah, it's Tesco. I know they're horrible blue tests but I'll nip to Superdrug here shortly. I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant - not feeling the best and I'm awfully tired, but as my period isn't reliable; I'm assuming as my Wednesday test was negative and today's positive - that I'm only just pregnant? What do ya reckon?

I know only a scan can tell me lol 🙄

sailorcherries Sat 15-Apr-17 12:44:15

I took a clearblue at 10dpo and had the same result. It was there but very, very faint.

I then got OH to get me some asda first response and actual first response tests. I saved the branded one for the next morning but used one of the asda ones straight away and had a much more noticeable, albeit faint, second pink line.

JanuaryJuniper Sat 15-Apr-17 12:54:56

Yep definitely a positive to me!! Congrats. I always find the first response early test are very good and if you are going to get another test that is the way to go.

Earthmoon Sat 15-Apr-17 13:55:18

I can see the line to. Congratulations. I used the Tesco one to get the first positive for dc1

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 15:19:10

Fairly faint but looks like a wee Christmas present for me, husband and our toddler - thanks everyone 😘

sailorcherries Sat 15-Apr-17 17:12:27

Congrats! I peed on about 15 sticks (thank god for multipacks and bogof offers) to watch the line get darker haha!

rainbowgirl2016 Sat 15-Apr-17 17:48:06

Looks like it to me! Congratulations! I found out on Thursday that I'm pregnant too! Been trying for 11 months after having a miscarriage. Can't believe it be will at Christmas! X

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 17:50:07

There we go..can't get any clearer than this. Thanks everyone 😘

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 17:52:34

Congratulations rainbowgirl..

We weren't actively trying..very much "what will be, will be" plus my husband is Armed Forces so hardly ever home 😂 but our wee DS will be three by then so it'll be a nice little age gap..onlyjustgotmyfuckingfigureback 👀

rainbowgirl2016 Sat 15-Apr-17 17:57:25

Thank you and massive congrats to you too. It's so lovely seeing that word on there! Haha I never lost my figure from my 1st! 4 year age gap for us! Terrified but excited all in one! X

Lunalovepud Sat 15-Apr-17 18:28:47

Congratulations :-) And where is your wallpaper from?!

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 18:36:16

Here's a link for the wallpaper 🙈

http://www.discounthomedecoruk.co.uk/item/28821/wallpaper/holden/imaginarium/calligraphy-heather-97751/?productTargetID=51320962143&gclid=CLyih9X_ptMCFbAV0wodVBcOxQ

It's nice..shabby chic bedroom, can get some lovely duvets and little lights for around the bed. Makes for a very cosy room 😘

Lunalovepud Sat 15-Apr-17 19:13:56

Thank you! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now