Talk

Advanced search

Quick question - pic included

(19 Posts)
CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 12:00:52

Well..I think I'm pregnant

I tested on Wednesday evening; negative. Got this faint positive this morning - although will retest this afternoon

I assume if negative on Wednesday and very faint on Saturday morning with fmu then I'm fairly early on?

Thank you 😘

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 12:03:20

Sorry need to add, period date isn't reliable - sometimes I get two a month, then go four months without a bleed. Just one of those things

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Sat 15-Apr-17 12:03:21

When was af due?
(PS I have the same wallpaper!)

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 12:04:41

Sorry flapjacks just explained my af is slightly temperamental. Last one was February but it lasted two days. Very unreliable unfortunately; already have a DS

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 12:27:56

Anyone else? Please x

Mammabear31 Sat 15-Apr-17 12:30:44

I'm now 3 days post AT being due and had lines like that on my test yesterday. Is it a Tesco test? I used 3 other brands (obsessed) and I got strong lines and a positive on a digital too, I'd grab one of those if you can and test again in the morning. Looks positive to me though, congratulations!

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 12:35:33

Yeah, it's Tesco. I know they're horrible blue tests but I'll nip to Superdrug here shortly. I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant - not feeling the best and I'm awfully tired, but as my period isn't reliable; I'm assuming as my Wednesday test was negative and today's positive - that I'm only just pregnant? What do ya reckon?

I know only a scan can tell me lol πŸ™„

sailorcherries Sat 15-Apr-17 12:44:15

I took a clearblue at 10dpo and had the same result. It was there but very, very faint.

I then got OH to get me some asda first response and actual first response tests. I saved the branded one for the next morning but used one of the asda ones straight away and had a much more noticeable, albeit faint, second pink line.

JanuaryJuniper Sat 15-Apr-17 12:54:56

Yep definitely a positive to me!! Congrats. I always find the first response early test are very good and if you are going to get another test that is the way to go.

Earthmoon Sat 15-Apr-17 13:55:18

I can see the line to. Congratulations. I used the Tesco one to get the first positive for dc1

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 15:19:10

Fairly faint but looks like a wee Christmas present for me, husband and our toddler - thanks everyone 😘

sailorcherries Sat 15-Apr-17 17:12:27

Congrats! I peed on about 15 sticks (thank god for multipacks and bogof offers) to watch the line get darker haha!

rainbowgirl2016 Sat 15-Apr-17 17:48:06

Looks like it to me! Congratulations! I found out on Thursday that I'm pregnant too! Been trying for 11 months after having a miscarriage. Can't believe it be will at Christmas! X

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 17:50:07

There we go..can't get any clearer than this. Thanks everyone 😘

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 17:52:34

Congratulations rainbowgirl..

We weren't actively trying..very much "what will be, will be" plus my husband is Armed Forces so hardly ever home πŸ˜‚ but our wee DS will be three by then so it'll be a nice little age gap..onlyjustgotmyfuckingfigureback πŸ‘€

rainbowgirl2016 Sat 15-Apr-17 17:57:25

Thank you and massive congrats to you too. It's so lovely seeing that word on there! Haha I never lost my figure from my 1st! 4 year age gap for us! Terrified but excited all in one! X

Lunalovepud Sat 15-Apr-17 18:28:47

Congratulations :-) And where is your wallpaper from?!

CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Sat 15-Apr-17 18:36:16

Here's a link for the wallpaper πŸ™ˆ

http://www.discounthomedecoruk.co.uk/item/28821/wallpaper/holden/imaginarium/calligraphy-heather-97751/?productTargetID=51320962143&gclid=CLyih9X_ptMCFbAV0wodVBcOxQ

It's nice..shabby chic bedroom, can get some lovely duvets and little lights for around the bed. Makes for a very cosy room 😘

Lunalovepud Sat 15-Apr-17 19:13:56

Thank you! smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now Β»

Already registered? Log in with: